Thursday, January 14, 2016 | By: BlackGargie

An Unexpected Death


This quote will never be able to come true...

I just found out from my hubby reading from a Kotaku article stating that Alan Rickman, THE Alan Rickman, has passed away at 69 years old due to cancer. Not sure what type of cancer, it was not explicitly stated, but it's cancer, and no one suspected it.

And it happened right after people are still reeling over the death of David Bowie, who also died of cancer, last week.

When I first heard it, my brain was going:

NOOOOOO~~!!!! ALAN RICKMAN~!!!! My Rasputin! My Severus Snape! My reason for adding him in my bucket list of celebrities to meet!! Not Alan Rickman!!! Say it isn't sooooooooooo~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm calm enough to write this post right now, but not calm enough to recover from this denial...

It's hard enough to watch him "die" as Severus Snape in Harry Potter, but now that he's actually dead in real life... I dunno... Words fail me...

I'm numb, but at the same time I'm livid. I want to cry, but at the same time, I couldn't bring the tears out due to the numbness of my heart.

A lot of young people will prolly remember him as this:

While the older generations like me would prolly remember him as these:




But I will always remember him as this:

...because it was this movie of his performance as Rasputin that drew me to know him, to learn about him, to love him, and worship him as one of the greatest actors there ever was.

Alan Rickman...

No...

My lovely, lovely Alan Rickman...

Please tell me...

Tell me it isn't true...

I wanna go die in a tub of feels now...


0 comments: