Saturday, October 26, 2013 | By: BlackGargie

Random Thought 55


I was watching one of Michael Jackson’s concert that I downloaded for fun, the one he did in Bucharest, Romania, and until now it still amazes me how crazy these fans can be.

I mean grown-ass men and women just falling all over for him, screaming like crazy, and barely even quarter down the concert, already a dozen people fainted.

Sometimes it makes me wonder, you guys pay to watch the concert or to faint? It’s like they paid big bucks to see a superstar’s concert, but ended up fainting there, it’s like they’re paying to faint instead

And when MJ throws his hanky or hat at the audience, everyone would be fighting for it like it’s the holy grail or something, n I’ll be like “OMG, poor hat!” LOL

It still amazes me tho, grown men and women, screaming, yelling, jumping, crying, like they just saw a god or something. I love to see audience and fans’ reactions when they’re at a superstar concert.

The fainting still amuses me the most, especially if its the male fans fainting from excitement

0 comments: