Saturday, October 26, 2013 | By: BlackGargie

Random Question 41


Catholics believe that if you are meant to not have children, then you’re not meant to according to God’s plan.

Even if the couple is really infertile medically-speaking but really desires a child, it’s not acceptable to search for medical needs to get pregnant, and they say don’t mess with your body and let nature take its course.

Using medical or scientific means to create a child is no longer natural and no longer God’s way

I think that’s bullshit. God would never allow you to NOT procreate if He wants more people to worship Him, would He?

My mom couldn’t conceive me naturally and had to rely on test tube style to have me, so does that mean I shouldn’t exist? Will they drive me on a stake and burn me alive for being an abomination?

0 comments: