Monday, December 24, 2012 | By: BlackGargie

EA Con '12

EA Con has returned again~! Wohoo~! It was held on the 15th to 16th of this month, but unfortunately due to monetary circumstances (and the arrival of my little princess), I wasn't able to prepare much for this event, let alone find a costume to cosplay (or even have the cash to buy or make one T_T).

But at least I managed to buy the tickets to join the two-day event, even though it was just for a couple of hours for each day, due to the fact that I can't stay away too long from my little dependent princess. And at least I got a few good awesome photos.

Le tickets

I'm too lazy to post all of them (to see the bulk of it, you can click here), but here are some of the best ones IMO:

Forgot who is he supposed to be ^_^;;

The famous Spirited Away trio!

Le Kuroshitsuji team!

No idea who they are cosplaying either, though they look kinda familiar

Kingdom Hearts unite!

That is some big ass sword, dude!!

Shrek and his Princess Fiona!

Prolly from some Dynasty Warrior game or something

Umm...Some warriors, I guess?

Minecraft character

Rai cosplaying as a character from Final Fantasy XIII

Ninjas unite!

I is teh Nobody

Avengers unite!

Another No-Face Demon

Assassins Creed
I somehow managed to join the art competition, and with moments to spare, because I was about one and a half away from the deadline! Got me the words restaurant, cereal, Sandman and laptop, and this is what I managed to scrounge up just in time before the deadline was over:

Too bad I didn't win, because apparently, last year's winner was this year's winner too with this masterpiece:

But at least I made into their list of honorable submissions or something, and I got a compliment from the EA committee member in FB for being able to draw pretty well for such short notice. And speaking of honorable submissions, I actually made it to the board with my last year's submission!

Tada~!!
And holy crap, we got Slenderman in da howze this year! I'm surprised Brunei even knows about Slenderman!

Slendy, Slendy, gamers of Slendy...

Slenderman ahoy!!
This year was just as satisfying as it was last year, though I wished I was able to stay longer. Well, once my little princess is older, I'll be able to stay longer and not worry about her too much, and maybe someday, I might bring her along and cosplay her with me~!

So looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i
came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my
website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
my page > several

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your blackgargie4eva.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer