Sunday, August 19, 2012 | By: BlackGargie

More Shoppingz for Jr~!

Went baby shopping again, and finally got the baby cot we wanted. Thank goodness the offer still stands, so we got a good price with free items that comes with it. We placed our order and we're most likely gonna get it delivered over after the Raya hols.

We were supposed to get a chest of drawers too along with the baby cot but somehow Raya season was new furniture shopping season, and all the chest of drawers were either sold out or out of stock. Meh~

Here's what we've got at the moment:


Our free items that comes with the baby cot, which is a 7 in 1 bedding set...

...and a free baby monitor

And we bought this multi-functional tub for our little Jr to bath in, that'll prolly last us till she's at least 3

Oh and before I forget, here's my latest (and prolly last) ultrasound of Jr:

That's it so far, hopefully when the baby cot comes in, I'll add in more baby stuff for you guys to showcase ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I
guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I'd certainly
appreciate it.
My blog post ; lcd monitor stand pivot

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles every day along with a cup of coffee.
Look at my webpage - laptop stand For Bed

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to go to see this website and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this article, while I am also eager of getting experience.
Feel free to surf my homepage : lcd monitor desk stand

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like myself, just go
to see this website daily as it gives feature contents, thanks
Here is my webpage : laptop cooling stand

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are truly fastidious thing if you are not understanding something entirely, but
this paragraph gives fastidious understanding even.
My webpage - multiple monitor mount

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a very clear description of the issues.

It was truly informative. Your site is very useful.
Thank you for sharing!
my page - television stands