Thursday, June 14, 2012 | By: BlackGargie

Another Inception Moment

Been having another one of those Inception dream moments again, and it seemed to be getting slightly more and more frequent these days.

I remember dreaming about something to do with getting a car and getting the hang of controlling the car, which weirdly enough I had to both steer it and work it like a PS3 controller or something, then trying to go hiking on a hill or something and somehow ended up as part of a weird horror/ghost/thriller story mode where there is a narrator in the background and I'm just doing whatever the story takes me.

I remember being in the top of some hill and then needed to go to a spot, so I got this odd-looking bike that was made of wires but surprisingly can be ridden, then I was going down the hill and following some sort of path, but the sky was suddenly starting to get dark and my companion was waiting in the car at the top, so I doubled back, dumped the bike and drove the car down that path instead.

Then I remember it somehow led me to some kind of water village and I had to drive down narrow paths without sending the car down the river, and continued following the trail, then the trail somehow disappeared and I found myself driving into a sort of Hitler-ish scenario. I remember going round and round trying to look for an exit while being trapped in a coliseum filled with Nazi-s and slowly lost consciousness when my car stopped all of a sudden beyond my control. Some guy came over to me and said something weird, about wearing my head or something and tried to actually pick up my head, then everything went pitch black.

I opened my eyes and found myself part of the narration of the story again and apparently I have become a near fatal victim of the haunted trail I took from the hill or something. I realized partially that I was dreaming, so I tried to wake up. I opened my eyes to find myself in my room, but it still felt like I was dreaming, so I tried to open my eyes a second time and soon found myself in my room again, but this time the blankets and the atmosphere felt real.

That was when I realized that I was dreaming a dream within a dream within a dream. I've went down 3 levels! Seriously. When I sit up and tried to get out of bed, I couldn't even dare to tell whether or not I'm still asleep or already awake, whether this bedroom I'm waking up in is reality or not.

Holy crap, this is dangerous. At this point, I might actually end up in limbo...

0 comments: