Saturday, December 31, 2011 | By: BlackGargie

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year~!!!

Wasn't really sure what to say about this festive season, other than I got some nice kick-ass Christmas presents, which include a pair of table lamps which I have been dying to get since the last one broke, as well as a full collection of Scott Pilgrim vs The World graphic novels from my sweet, sweet hubby ^_^ I love him so much for that

Usually back home, in the old days before I married into the family, I would be celebrating with only noodles, eggs, cake and milk. Well, that was how I celebrated that one fateful new year anyways when I was home alone with only the TV to countdown with me because my mom decided to go celebrate her own new year with friends without bringing me, since it's for adults. Yeah, made my own bowl of noodles with hard-boiled eggs, a small shortcake as a substitute for a cake and a tall mug of milk, sitting in front of the TV, waiting for countdown, and cheers to the TV as I ate alone.

Yeah, good times.

Other than that, I shall use this picture to illustrate how I feel about the Christmas season and the upcoming New Year:






Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all~!!!

0 comments: