Friday, November 18, 2011 | By: BlackGargie

Best Animated Short EVER!!!!!

When I saw this video:



I was like: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN'T I BE IN US???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, check this out!



I went screaming: AGH!!!! I WANT ME SOME!!!

Then after my dA journal rant, I finally have the chance to watch it, and it was the best animated short ever!!!

Oh god, HTTYD - Gift of the Night Fury is AMAZING!!!

I will not tell you how I got it, nor will I tell you what the story is about, since I don't wanna spoil it, but it is amazing!!! FUCKING AMAZING!!!

I'm not ashamed to admit it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than the latest Toy Story animated short! Seriously! No doubt in my mind!

I watched it a gajillion times, and I even showed it to my hubby, and he was impressed. And no matter how many gajillion MORE times I watch it, it is still FUCKING AWESOME!!!

God, guys, you really MUST get that animated short!

God bless the person who gave me that chance! Seriously! God bless you!

0 comments: