Sunday, September 25, 2011 | By: BlackGargie

A Sigh of Relief...Sorta

Finally got down to visiting the doctors last week. It was a pretty nervous trip, with tons of things going through my mind, mostly worse case scenario.

Originally my purpose to see the doctor was I suddenly had a sort of cramp near my pelvic area, and I was worried that it might have something to do with my uterus or something, and I absolutely feared the worst.

The docs gave the usual weight checks, temperature checks and blood pressure checks, and we told her the problem.

Well, the worst case scenario didn't happen.

The cramp was just a muscle cramp towards the pelvic.

The halt of my period was due to hormone imbalance...again.

The doc told me it's as if I'm not producing eggs like I'm supposed to possibly due to the hormones. And because I haven't been having my period for 2 and a half months, she cannot help me determine my exact fertile period.

It's almost like a flaring light hinting to me that I have a probability of infertility.

She gave me some pills for the cramps and the hormones. She claims that the pills are guaranteed to push the period out and asked me to monitor and report the day of my period for the next 3 months so that she can determine when my fertile period is.

So yeah, downing pills like M&M's and keeping my fingers crossed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Would love to perpetually get updated outstanding web blog ! .

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Im speechless. This is a superb blog and very enticing too. Great work! Thats not in point of fact so much coming from an amateur publisher like me, however its all I may say after diving into your posts. Nice grammar and vocabulary. No longer like other blogs. You really recognize what you?re speaking approximately too. So much that you just made me want to explore more. Your weblog has grow to be a stepping stone for me, my friend.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and appreciate finding out additional on this subject. If possible, as you acquire experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra information? It is very useful for me.