Friday, September 9, 2011 | By: BlackGargie

Con te Partirò

I couldn't stop having this internal nightmare about the worst case scenario of what would happen at the ending of the movie.

I don't fucking care how ugly the rest of the human cast turned out to be, and I don't fucking care if I had gotten the drawing of the gun right. I just wanted to get this feeling out of my chest.

But as I drew, I couldn't stop myself from crying. I just started pouring down tears and broke down and cried as I continued drawing this. No, I'm not fucking exaggerating. I am SERIOUSLY crying as I'm typing this. When I finished drawing this, I literally threw down my tablet pen and buried my face in my arms and cried on the table. It's that bad

No art has ever drove me to tears, not even my own. This is the first time an art has ever done this to me. I don't even know why I even drew this in the first place when it caused me so much grief.

I have just committed murder on an artistic level. I don't even know why I drew this. Seriously...

*cries*

0 comments: