Sunday, September 11, 2011 | By: BlackGargie

Baby Blues

~sigh~

I wanted to go to the doctors yesterday to check and see if there's any problems with me, but clinics dont open on Sundays.

You see, it's been 3 months since my period came. I've test myself and it's been negative evrytime. I wanted to check at the doctors to get a second opinion, maybe even get a blood test or an ultrasound, but the doctors are closed on Sundays, only open till midday.

My hubby was also worried, and was the one who took me to see them. He told me everything will be alright, and he wont hate me...but I'm worried.

What if the docs say I reli...you know...cant. What if they find out that I'm having premature menopause or something? What would I do?

If I really...cant, then the next option would be either test tube, but if that doesn't work either, possibly adoption.

It's...not that I'm against adopting, but it makes me feel useless that I can't give my hubby his own flesh and blood and I bet my in laws will hate me and make my hubby divorce me to get a healthier woman.

Don't tell me I'm paranoid. I KNOW it will! I KNOW!!

He'll hate me! His parents will hate me!

I KNOW I've inherited my mother's birth curse!

My mom couldn't get pregnant normally and I was created using test tube!

Daughters usually inherit mother's flaws.

Even when I left her...

Even when I left her...

Even when I left her, she still continues to curse me!!

I JUST KNOW IT!!!

I know...I know I'm not like her...

I'm nothing like her...

But in a physical biological sense, I may hv inherited her birth defect, and it's not something you would understand if you never major in science stream.

I know it...I've always loved biology in science, and things like these never escape my sights.

I'm sorry for the rant. I'm just...

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm just...really upset...

I'm upset that my mom has cursed me.

I hate her

I hate her

I hate her

I hate her

I hate her

I hate her

I hate her

I hate her

I HATE HER!!!

This baby issue has been discussed over and over again with my hubby. He keeps reassuring me it's OK, and everything will be alright. I know he's right, I know his reassurance but I just can't help feeling bad.

I hear a lot of horror stories about health complications for both mother and child, that the older you are when you're getting pregnant. Meaning the older u r, the higher the risk of pregnancy. Even when you're in you're 30's, also you will have risks and I reli wanna have a child before I'm 29.

I hear from 25-29 are the best time to have first pregnancy. I'm already 27 and still no progress.
My hubby and I had unprotected sex since we started dating, there has to be a point that I might accidentally get knocked up, but somehow I didnt, not even until now when I'm married. What does that tell you?

I try not to stress myself and let nature take its course, but seeing my sis-in-law's kids everyday, and being asked to help babysit, and everyone else, especially the elders, giving me a very expectant look, with those eyes that said "Is she pregnant already?" or them always asking me "So how's baby making going?" They just really pressuring me

Evn my in-laws also popped the question from time to time, saying "We're not getting any younger, you know?"

I can't help feeling weird as to why my hubby would still wanna stick with a troublesome defect like me.

Why did he even choose me in the first place?

I'm not like other girls. My mother hates me, and hates him too. Everything about me is just messed up, fucked up. My weird lifestyle and my fucked up childhood fucked me up really good. I dont even deserve him.

Why did he choose me?

Why did he even love me?

Why me?

.......

I'm sorry...

I just...I just...

I'm just scared that...after so much he had done for me...I couldn't give him wat he wants...which is a child of his own flesh and blood.

.........

Fuck....

All this emotional baggage...

Could it be a by-product of me being pregnant after all...?

I dunno...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Ive been meaning to read this and just never got a chance. Its an issue that Im very interested in, I just started reading and Im glad I did. Youre a wonderful blogger, 1 of the most effective that Ive seen. This weblog undoubtedly has some facts on topic that I just wasnt aware of. Thanks for bringing this stuff to light.

Amy said...

If he loves you, as much as he says he does he'll never leave you and nothing will change it. I know I have no right saying this but please do not let any of this cloud the truth. He loves you and even though your in-laws will not be understanding as long as he does that's all the matters.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Youre so right. Im there with you. Your blog is surely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it. Im lucky I did because now Ive acquired a whole new view of this. I didnt realise that this issue was so important and so universal. You absolutely put it in perspective for me.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: At this time it seems like Expression Engine is the preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what Ive read) Is that what youre using on your blog?

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: What I wouldnt give to have a debate with you about this. You just say so many things that arrive from nowhere that Im fairly certain Id have a fair shot. Your blog is wonderful visually, I mean people wont be bored. But others who can see past the videos and the layout wont be so impressed together with your generic understanding of this subject.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Bravo, your opinion is useful