Tuesday, July 12, 2011 | By: BlackGargie

Puppiez For Sale~!

I saw out at the building pillars where they stick tons and tons of ad flyers one day after lunch and apparently the shop across the street was selling pure-bred Daschund puppies. I couldn't resist. I had to go check it out despite the fact that I can't buy them due to my grandma-in-law who hates anything that has fur

I posed as a middle person to buy the pets for a "friend" and requested to check the pups out on "her" behalf. The store owner led me all the way back to behind the shop to show me in their cage.


These are the best shots I could take under the circumstances since they're moving around so much, so I decided to take a video instead, which you can check it out here.

Super cuuuuuuuuuuuuute~! I seriously wish I could buy them, but sadly I can't TT_TT

0 comments: