Tuesday, July 12, 2011 | By: BlackGargie

Odd Cat

I was out on the way to have lunch with my hubby last week and we were waiting in line at the roundabout where I noticed some really interesting oddity.

We weren't able to capture it immediately coz there were cars behind us, but somehow after my hubby picked me from work and passed by the roundabout, I managed to snap shot of it.

This is what I'm talking about:


A poor little kitty which was just lying there on the side rails of the pedestrian lane, just there panting like a dog. It's probably at the end of its line and would just like to die in peace, though there prolly clueless people who didn't know that it just wants to meet its Maker and left food and water for him.

It was left untouched, of course, and I have a feeling that it was left by the CfBT people who works in the same block as us because they have a tendency to feed the stray cats and dogs about the area, and I almost can recognize by the looks of the catfood that it's the same brand as they used.

The next day it wasn't there anymore, so I assumed it either really died and someone dispose of it or it got better and went away to die somewhere else. Who knows...

0 comments: