Sunday, April 10, 2011 | By: BlackGargie

I Feel So Loved~

Last week, I received a notification slip from the post office that a package sent by my friend that I have been waiting since...what, last month (?) has finally arrived and I was to go and collect it. I was ecstatic as this was the very first time I have ever gotten anything from anyone from overseas, let alone a gift from a fan! XD

When I went to the post office to retrieve my package, apparently due to security concerns of Brunei, I had to open it up in front of the postal workers to make sure that I wasn't getting bombs or drugs into the country. Geez~! The whole point of getting a present from someone is to get it from the post, bring it home, take the time to open it and enjoy the surprise, but no~! They had to be so damn paranoid that they had to spoil my surprise~! DX

Neways, that said and done, I brought my lovely present home, marvelling at the pretty-looking bubble envelope she used to send the mail and the bracelet, then read the letter...

Which then revealed this AH-MAH-ZING doodles at the back~ X3


And here comes the creme de la creme, creme of the crop, the bracelet!

Isn't it precious~? Apparently the white ones are glow-in-the-dark, which I actually tested it! LOL! Soooooooooo cute~! It's exactly like the star candies that were fed to the little soot monsters in Spirited Away~!


Fits perfectly on me~! X3

Tadaa~!

I've been reading and rereading the letter over and over again, loving the drawing and details, and I plan to laminate the letter to immortalize it forevah~!

Thanks,~! I'll reply your letter and return the favour ASAP~! Mua mua~! ^3^

0 comments: