Thursday, December 2, 2010 | By: BlackGargie

Random Thoughts & Questions

You know, sometimes I would think things at the most random of times, and it's mostly things and questions that we sometimes take for granted and never really actually gave it much thought. So here are some of the random things that I think of:

  • If Mickey is a mouse and Donald is a duck and Goofy is a dog (among others), wouldn't it be ironic that Mickey has a dog (Pluto) for a pet since Goofy and Pluto are of the same species?
  • Why is it that when men do crimes, people shout bloody murder, but when women do crimes, people call it justified?
  • Why is it that people would care more about husbands abusing wives than wives abusing husbands?
  • Why can't we pay to buy a house in a whole lump sum even though actually have the money for it, and insist on having it paid as mortgage installments?
  • Why are there denominations in the Christian faith if we're pretty much worshipping the same God?
  • If it is deemed that God condemns the gays and lesbians, why do they still exist anyways? Should they not be smite down with a bolt of lightning or something?
  • Why is it that we preach about sexual equality but when it comes to housework, they still assume that women should do the work?
  • Has anyone realize that the perfect criminals would be children and the elderly sometimes because no one would ever suspect them?

These are just some random thoughts that I can come up with right now at the moment. So...yeah. Anyone can answer that?

1 comments:

Reno said...

Oh my... I'll try to answer some questions XD


*Why is it that when men do crimes, people shout bloody murder, but when women do crimes, people call it justified?

I read a lot of studies about crimes because I'm very interested about that. So mostly murders in the world are committed by males (about more than 85% if I remember right).
Women are usually not as violent as men and had, if you look back in the history, always methods like poisoning to kill. They are more discreet, cleverer and very very often, and I hate this, everyone in our world feels kinda sorry for women because women are still seen as weak.
I hope you get my point. The thinking about a justified crime is, to make it simple, because men and women are still not seen as equal. And that really bothers me. Because a crime is a crime.


* Why is it that people would care more about husbands abusing wives than wives abusing husbands?

I think it's a unpleasent subject for people.
And what kind of man would admit that he's being abused by his own wife? Who would take him still seriously? I think that's a problem of our society. And it's really sad.
And of course this problem is very rare, because more husbands abuse their wives than the other way around. But a problem is a problem and it's nothing to laugh about.


* If it is deemed that God condemns the gays and lesbians, why do they still exist anyways? Should they not be smite down with a bolt of lightning or something?

Do you REALLY think there is any logic about all that religious stuff? I think it's nice to believe in something. But please, not in that ridiculous and hateful stuff everyone throws around. It's so terrible. On one hand they preach about loving each other and everything and then it's about going to hell if you're different. I mean seriously WHAT?
If anything about that is true, I get a big nice apartment in hell for my own wohoo!


* Why is it that we preach about sexual equality but when it comes to housework, they still assume that women should do the work?

As I said before... logic? There is none.
You know: Jesus had two dads and he turned out just right.
I wish I could call the pope and tell him that sometimes.
And PLEASE women should do the work? If I have a boyfriend in the near future again I'll hit him with a broom if he dares to tell me that.
I'll hit that bitch so hard and tell him GO TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH HO


* Has anyone realize that the perfect criminals would be children and the elderly sometimes because no one would ever suspect them?

There were children in the past who had murdered. Because they didn't know it better, had bad influences, had a brain disease or simply wanted to know how it is to kill someone. I read a lot about this.
But even if they looked so innocent, they were just children and exactly that was their mistake. They left so many traces and so the police caught them very quickly.

And also old people who murdered teenagers who trusted them. For example old womens who had flats for young people for rent and then killed them when they moved in. These are some of many stories which really happened. But of course, old people seem to be so nice and friendly and no one would have ever thought about it...
But in the end: there is just no perfect crime >:D