Tuesday, December 14, 2010 | By: BlackGargie

Absolute LULZ~!

We were on our way out of the office and on our way to our boss's place to have casual dinner when we saw this absolutely hilarious situation. Apparently someone tried to park the car and ended up banging against the ad banner and rolled off down the slope.

I couldn't help it! It was a rare opportunity and I had a camera at hand, and since traffic wasn't so big, and my camera is good at taking shots that doesn't require flash or anything, I had to snap away! I couldn't resist! LOL!!

Dude~!


Guys, quick! Get the car number and go buy the lottery (in Chinese culture, it's considered a winning number to get the license number of a car involved in accidents XD)

Damn, woman~!

There was a couple there, and not sure whether it was the lady or the guy who is the driver, but man, that is some FAIL driving skillz! XDDDDDD

0 comments: